Wednesday 21 May 2014

7th May 2014



Another beautiful sunset, Shona says it is the pollution that causes the wonderful colours??!!

A full day motoring, and maintenance on the boat this afternoon. Lots of banter and good humour, probably because we have plenty of time to do things. I am removing rust stains from the fibreglass, sexy ehhh!

We were on watch at 3 this morning and then the maintenance. On watch again from 6 til 9, I will be very tired when I eventually get to bed. The watch pattern has changed for motoring. 4 watches of 3 hours, much more time off. Well, not quite, we still need to deep clean the boat, which will be between 12.00 and 18.00.

How do I feel today? Quite relaxed, missing you all at home loads, excited we are nearly in Jamaica, well another 7-10 days and we will be.

PSP came along side this morning and took all out jerry cans of fuel. They are not refuelling, reckon they can make it!! We will refuel in Costa Rica on Thursday and then be able to make full speed to Panama. I saw Matt, we waved and thumbs up, looking forward to getting together for a chat soon. 

I am getting more used to the people on board. Wendy is a real chum, the others I will probably never see again, except maybe George. Donna wrote a blog 2 days ago, I hope it was published. It was quite hard work editing it with her as I wanted to keep her words where possible, which was a challenge.

Dinner time, check out the photo!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment